Press & Promoters
This is a resource for press and promoters to access images and biographies of Britten Sinfonia and soloists. Britten Sinfonia is keen to assist in the marketing of its concerts all over the UK and internationally and offers:
- A press pack
- A4 and A3 posters and A5 leaflets to purchase (where available)
- Programme notes (for a small fee) or buy into the programme books (where available)
- Inclusion in Britten Sinfonia national press releases (where applicable) and assistance with regional press releases and liaison for interviews between press and musician
- Inclusion in Britten Sinfonia social media channels (where applicable)
- Assistance with pre-concert events
- Assistance with sales letters
For further details on the marketing support which Britten Sinfonia offers its promoters, please contact Claire Bowdler in the Marketing Department on 01223 300795 or email us.
For details of future Britten Sinfonia projects or information about hiring Britten Sinfonia, please contact Hannah Donat, Concerts Director on 01223 300795 or by email.
The following resources may be downloaded and used freely by press and promoters. If you would like any further images or information, please do get in touch.
- Press Releases
- Photos of Britten Sinfonia’s musicians
- Biographies of Britten Sinfonia and musicians
- Press Reviews and quotes from various publications on recent Britten Sinfonia concerts
- Details of some recent and forthcoming Britten Sinfonia concerts around the UK
Southampton, Norwich and Cambridge
24 - 27 September 2015
American pianist Jeremy Denk joins Britten Sinfonia to direct a vibrant programme of music from two of history’s greatest composers, J. S. Bach and Stravinsky