Choose a member of the orchestra to support from £1,000 per year.
Becoming a Chair Partner gives you the opportunity to get really close to the orchestra and our players. Whether you are fascinated by a particular instrument or want to support a specific musician in the orchestra, there will be an ideal chair for you.
Contact us to find out which Chairs are available.
As a Chair Partner you’ll receive:
- Priority booking for our concert season
- Acknowledgement on our website as a Chair Partner
- Acknowledgement in our concert programmes as a Chair Partner
- An invitation to all pre-concert receptions
- Invitations to exclusive events (additional costs may apply)
- An invitation to an open rehearsal
- Complimentary programmes at all concerts
- A complimentary Britten Sinfonia CD
- A bespoke Supporters’ pin badge
- An invitation to join the players backstage
- One complimentary ticket to our season opening concert
It’s easy to join us as a Chair Partner through the donation form below. This gives you the option to set up a recurring annual gift or make a one-off payment. Please can we ask that you consider setting up a recurring gift.
If you would like more information about becoming a Chair Partner, please email Nick Brealey, Development Director or call him on 01223 341014.
Britten Sinfonia is registered with the Fundraising Regulator, and supports their code of being legal, open, honest and respectful in all our fundraising practices.
Follow us on socials and join our mailing list for the latest news and events.